Advanced Revit Family Creation Workflows – Part 1
Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Watch the recording now
Join Joshua Miller and learn how Revit families save time and create efficient workflows for projects like designing mass timber structural connections. The connection is steel integrated with the mass timber element in such a way as to be completely concealed when installed. The final product serves to create production drawings and fabrication files for both the steel and timber elements. The full workflow will be covered in two 30-minute webinars.
Part 1 of the workflow journey covers:
- Preliminary design. What are the constraints?
- Establishing parameters based on constraints
- Creating geometry which is linked to design parameters
Part 2 of the workflow covers:
- Creating void geometry to cut the timber elements
- Working with global parameters
- Creating Assemblies
- Final documentation
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 1
- Review What’s New in Revit 2023
- Collaborate with Revit and IFC Design Files
- BIM Collaborate Pro for AEC Design Teams
- Revit: From BIM to 2D Construction Documents
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 2 with Design Workflows
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 1
- Building Adaptive Components in Revit
- Autodesk Build – Connecting Schedule Activities
- Revit Work Sharing Best Practices using Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
- Explore the “I” in BIM with Revit and Dynamo
- Use Dynamo to bring external geometry into Revit
- Create Accurate Bids with Autodesk Takeoff 2D / 3D Integration
- Construction Estimation using Autodesk Revit & Assemble
- Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- See How Dynamo adds Automation to Revit
- Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner