Advanced Revit Family Creation
Advanced Revit Family Creation – Part 2
Using Workflows for Mass Timber Structural Connections
Thursday, Mar. 25, 2021
Watch recording now
Explore how Revit families save time and create efficient workflows for projects like designing mass timber structural connections. The connection is steel integrated with the mass timber element in such a way as to be completely concealed when installed. The final product serves to create production drawings and fabrication files for both the steel and timber elements.
The workflow journey includes:
- Preliminary design. What are the constraints?
- Establishing parameters based on constraints
- Creating geometry which is linked to design parameters
- Creating void geometry to cut the timber elements
- Working with global parameters
- Creating Assemblies
- Final documentation
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Webinar – Enhance Design with Revit and BIM Collaborate Pro
- Webinar – Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- Webinar – See How Dynamo adds Automation to Revit
- Webinar – Autodesk Advanced Revit Family Creation for Mass Timber Structural Connection
- Webinar – BIM 360 Design Collaboration – Linking Model and Files Workflows
- Webinar – Make Jobsite Photos Work for You with Automated Safety Analytics
- Webinar – Track Jobsite Safety with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Submittals Made Easy with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Simplify the RFI Process with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Connect Construction Workflows with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Coordinate to Achieve a Clash-Free Model
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Docs with Your Project Teams
- Webinar – Helping Teams Build with PlanGrid
- Webinar – Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner