Shared Parameters in Nested Revit Families
Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2022
Watch the recording now
Continuing with Nested Revit Family workflows, we will look at connecting shared parameters for added efficiency. Doing so enables you to apply a new value to the nested family geometry. With nested families and shared parameters, you can reuse geometry across multiple host families and gain flexibility in custom families.
- Nest and share families to combine the geometry of multiple families
- Add shared parameters
- Place and adjust components within the nested family.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Add Shared Parameters in Nested Revit Families
- Simplify Workflows with Nested Revit Families
- Coordinate using BIM Collaborate Pro and Autodesk Build
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 2
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 1
- Review What’s New in Revit 2023
- Collaborate with Revit and IFC Design Files
- BIM Collaborate Pro for AEC Design Teams
- Revit: From BIM to 2D Construction Documents
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 2 with Design Workflows
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 1
- Building Adaptive Components in Revit
- Autodesk Build – Connecting Schedule Activities
- Revit Work Sharing Best Practices using Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
- Explore the “I” in BIM with Revit and Dynamo
- Use Dynamo to bring external geometry into Revit
- Create Accurate Bids with Autodesk Takeoff 2D / 3D Integration
- Construction Estimation using Autodesk Revit & Assemble
- Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- See How Dynamo adds Automation to Revit
- Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner