Three-Day Training Class Information(This class is held on consecutive Mondays)
This course is designed for new users who are not familiar, or have very basic knowledge of Primavera P6 Professional. Students will gain proficiency in structuring and creating a P6 schedule, create cost loaded schedules, create baselines, update the schedule and monthly costs, review cost projection curves and reports, activity coding and print schedule reports.
Not included in this course: Resources management. See the Advanced course for more information.
• Develop basic understanding of project control• Basic project planning and progress monitoring• Working with Enterprise Project Structure (EPS) • Basic relation between project scope and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)• Navigating though P6 menus and screens• Creating a project schedule• Adding activities and relationships• Modifying the project schedule; adding constraints• Creating project baselines• Updating the project schedule• Schedule Calculation• Calendars• Project Risks• Notebook Topics• Feedbacks• Reflection projects• Creating a cost loaded project schedule• Adding cost to schedule activities to create a project budget• Updating a cost loaded project schedule• Organizing the schedule using Project Codes and Activity Codes • Printing reports
Pricing: $1250.00 per student
Government Discount -$100.00 per student
Three-Day Training Class Information
Please call us at 800-578-2457 to register.
Copyright © Kelar Pacific LLC 2015. All rights reserved. The copying of any material from this webpage is prohibited without written permission from Kelar Pacific LLC. Contact 800.578.2457
This course is a two class covering all of the modules for Navisworks Manage and Simulate.
The Autodesk® Navisworks® Essentials course instructs students in real-world approaches to the software that combine 3D geometry from cross disciplines into one scene to enable effective model collaboration. This hands-on, instructor led class, will help students acquire the knowledge required to create, aggregate and markup the model. In this class we will introduce the students to TimeLiner, Animator, Scripter, and Presenter, as well as the Clash Detective tools within Autodesk Navisworks Manage. Using Autodesk® Navisworks®, Simulate and Manage, students learn how to open, review, and run interference checks on 3D models with the Clash Detective. Students also learn how to link to task-scheduling files and create 4D construction simulations. Using the Animator and Scripter tools, students create interactive animations. In addition, students learn how the Presenter tools can help them create photorealistic images and animations.
You have a Revit model, so now what? This webinar will cover
how you can start to use the Building Performance Analysis workflows to analyze
your Revit model and make informed design decisions. Learn best practice tips
and tricks for getting started with analyzing your building’s performance in
to be covered include solar studies, solar analysis, lighting analysis, and
This is a FREE event.
· Prolog overview
· Creating company Records
· Managing Document Controls:
o Requests for Information
o Drawing Logs
o Correspondence and Transmittals
o Meeting Minutes
· Working with Reports
· Generating MS Word Documents
· Managing and sending emails
· Managing Costs
o Creating Budgets
o Generating and logging Commitments
o Change Management and Notices
o Logging Invoices
o Generating Pay Applications
· Logging Field Activities
o Daily Manpower, Equipment and Activity Reporting
o Managing Punch Lists
· Alerts and Notifications
· Searching and Exporting Information